Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today's Question

With respect to STUFF, I too am in the process of purging.  However, being the entrepreneurial type, meaning a cheap hustler, I am trying to hock my wares in an effort to purchase electronic gear in order to get new musical sounds.  All of this really means, that like Megan, I am in the process of getting rid of tons of crap and buying few quality pieces.  When you think on this critically, and hearken back to the messages of the olden and simpler lifestyles, people bought what they needed and rarely what they wanted and that, in its simplicity, seemed to gratifying in its base utility, making little things a big treat.  With that in mind, my telephone is taking a dive. A slow, glitchy dive into the great technical beyond.  So, I am in the market, reluctantly, for a new phone.  What does everyone suggest?  I know that people are insanely attached to their particular brand and model of phone, so tell me what is absolutely crap about yours and what your favorite features are.  Keep in mind that I write, work, and play on machines and would, therefore, like to be able to do so on a new phone, IF my hand is being forced to get a new phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment