Monday, July 25, 2011

Today's Question

Hey there friendlies, I have been blogging, composing, typing, tweeting, downsizing, and all other types of technologizing lately, so please excuse the lack of uniformity in my creative output.  So, as it turns out, I believe that I have managed to link my Question of The Day Blog, my OhScuttleworthU twitter feed, and the PipĂ© Scuttleworth facebook page, yeeeeee-haw.  As a result of all of this Social Networking linking, there are some odd things happening at the site, most of which have been removed.  Nevertheless, from here on out, I will be posting everything to the blog, toward an end that most of you will find rather interesting later on.  If you could reply on the blog, great, otherwise, I think that replying to facebook or twitter ought to get to the blog through the ether, in one form or another (you should still save your work in a text editor before posting though).  You should be able to reply to the blog through facebook and so on and so forth through twitter, but it is all experimental at this point and should be fun.  Anyway, today's question, for July 25th, 2011 is as follows... do you have too much stuff and if the answer is yes, do you sell it, toss it, or re-use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment